Thursday, March 31, 2011
Spring Into Color EOTD
Here's a brief description of which Sushi Boat shadows I used:
1. Sure Thing eyeshadow adhesive serum was applied to the entire eye.
2. Salmon Sashimi applied from the inner corner of the eye to about 2/3 of the way across.
3. Mochi was applied to the outter corner and swept along the eyesocket.
4. Cucumber Maki was applied to the inner corner of the lower and upper eye next to Salmon Sashimi and swept up until it met Mochi.
5. Black Out (Grayscale Collection) was used to line the lower waterline and upper lid.
6. Mochi was brushed below the lower waterline 3/4 of the way over, starting from the outer corner until it met Cucumber Maki.
7. The shadows were blended in between each step and false eyelashes were applied.
8. Rice was used to highlight the brow bone.