It's been a while since I've posted a new eye of the day look. Since I've been sick since last weekend and can't work on mixing tonight, I thought it was time to create a new look! Now, this look is definitely not everyone's version of "daily makeup". I really didn't want to create something everyone would want to wear, I just wanted something fun, funky, and different. Here it is!
This look kind of reminds me of a futuristic makeup lover haha. I think it's the inclusion of the silver with the Spring colors and the shape.
Here's a quick breakdown of what I used and where:
1. I used "Sure Thing" on my entire eye for staying power.
2. I placed Tamago (yellow) from my Spring collection Sushi Boat on my upper lid to the crease.
3. I used Bubble Tea (blue, also from Sushi Boat) to line half of my lower lid and create a line along my crease to the inner part of my upper eye. I drew a sharp angle by my outer lid as you can see. I never use tape and don't tend to use makeup remover or anything like that with a Q-tip to "manipulate" my angles. Just takes a little practice!
4. I used a silver liner (MAC silverstroke) to line my upper eyelid, higlight my inner corner, and line half of my lower waterline.
5. I patted Black Out on my upper waterline and on the outer corner of my lower waterline just to outline my eye a bit.
6. I swept Rice under my brow to highlight the arch and very lightly dusted to the edge of Bubble Tea.
7. All of the shadow edges were blended slightly, but I wanted some angles and contrast.
8. I used partial false lashes just to give my lashes a little length without overpowering the yellow and silver.
Sometimes it's just nice to play around! What do you think?