Anyway, here's the look I did:
Here's what I used:
- B.Koi "Sure Thing" eyeshadow adhesion serum (over entire lid)
- MUFE Star Powder in Purple (patted over most of upper lid)
- MAC Mystical Mist shadow - discontinued (used for shading outer v and crease)
- B.Koi White Gold shadow (used to highlight inner corner)
- Too Faced Matte Lava eyeliner - doing a future review on this (used for shading outer v and tightlining upper and lower lashlines)
- Benefit They're Real mascara - See the review I did HERE
I like this look because I love wearing purple and I really enjoy doing nice dark colors without making them look super ostentatious. I wear "unnatural" colors and dramatic colors on a daily basis so I get a kick out of playing around with them and either playing them up or down.
What do you think?