Here it is:
You may be thinking--what are you wearing other than mascara and liner???? Surprisingly, it takes a little list of products to get a bright eye with shading like this for me on my olive complexion! Hence the name for this look--Unnaturally Natural.
Here's what I used:
- B.Koi Sure Thing eyeshadow adhesion serum (all over upper lid)
- Fresh eyeshadow in Mission Fig (shading on outer half of lid)
- Fresh eyeshadow in Amman Black Tea (shading on outer v)
- MAC eyeshadow in shimmery white - sorry, can't remember the name and it's an older one so the name has faded too much! (patted lightly over inner corner
- Too Faced Matte Lava eyeliner pencil
- Benefit They're Real mascara - still trying to make it work for me ;)
For those of you looking at this list of products and scratching your head still wondering how I managed to use so much and yet look like I'm barely wearing anything, that was exactly my goal ;) I wanted to accentuate the shape of my eye only, not draw attention with color. Also, the fresh shadows I used are ones I got years ago and love. I wish I had purchased more at the time, but having never tried fresh's shadows I only purchased a couple.