Tonight is the first night in a long time where I haven't had to work and of course my little guys went down early and hubs is working. I didn't know what to do with myself, so what did I do? I pulled out some Fyrinnae shadows I haven't had a chance to do a look with yet.
I knew I wanted to use Sleepy Hollow because it's such an amazing shadow, but in going through my other Fyrinnae shadows I found another that I really like as well called Baby Beluga. Instead of using an epoxy or primer I foiled these for fun. I love foiling!
Here's the look:
|Can you see the gorgeous blue/green hues and all of those sparkles? I know it's a bit out of focus, but it shows off the color and sparkles so well. So many sparkles!|
|Here you can see the basic shape/blended affect of the shadow, though this didn't catch the flashes of blue and sparkles.|
|Love Fyrinnae Sleep Hollow!!!!|
This is what I used:
- Fyrinnae Snow White shadow (upper and lower waterlines and upper lash line blended out under shadows)
- Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow (foiled on upper lid and drop shadow)
- Fyrinnae Baby Beluga (blended out around the edges)
- MUFE Aqua Eyes Matte Black 0L (lightly blended on lower lash line
- Red Cherry #213 false lashes
- Maybelline Full 'N Soft waterproof mascara in Very Black
Have you tried Fyrinnae? What do you think?