I know I haven't posted an EOTD In a while, between illnesses, hubs having oral surgery, and working a ton I haven't had much of a chance to post one! Friday was officially the first day of fall (my favorite season) so I wanted to create a look that celebrates some of the colors of fall. I'll probably do a few other fall-inspired looks over the next month or two because fall here is gorgeously colorful, but I really wanted to try some of my urban decay shadows from the Vegan Palette. This look is super simple to replicate and great for every day wear in my opinion. Here it is...
|Officially Fall EOTD using Urban Decay's Vegan Palette|
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero (lined waterline above and below, then lined upper lashline and smudged it out)
- Urban Decay Twice Baked eyeshadow (swiped along upper and lower lashlines and pulled out a bit)
- Urban Decay Smog eyeshadow (patted over edge of Twice Baked and pulled out to crease on upper lid as well as along lower lid; patted into outer v; blended edges)
- Urban Decay Half Baked eyeshadow (patted along edge of Smog on upper and lower lids as well as in the inner corner; blended)
- Too Faced Deluxe Lash Injection Extreme Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Black waterproof formula (lower and upper lashes to build volume)
- Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Very Black waterproof formula (lower and upper lashes to build length