I thought this would be a cute look for anyone that wants to keep things fairly simple for Halloween! Add some red lipstick and fix your hair and you're a sexy pin-up girl! My inspiration was (of course) Marilyn. She had fabulous bedroom eyes as her career progressed.
True to the time period, I didn't line my lower lashline, however, I did add some black glitter to my winged liner (reflects white in this picture for some reason) to spice up the look a bit. This is a copy of one of the many pictures I used for inspiration HERE.
Here's what I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (patted all over upper lid)
- Fyrinnae Nijiro shadow (patted all over upper lid, dabbed into inner corner, and swept along lower lashline)
- Fresh Cosmetics Amman Black Tea shadow (swept along crease, focusing color in the center and inner portion of the crease)
- MAC Beauty Marked shadow (blended into crease over Amman Black Tea)
- Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs (blended into edge of Amman Black Tea upward towards brow)
- Fyrinnae Snow White Shadow blended with Pixie Expoxy (created winged liner on upper lashline)
- Black Eye-safe Cosmetic Glitter mixed with Pixie Epoxy (patted over winged liner)
- Red Cherry Lashes #113