To celebrate the holiday season and my 2011 gift giving guide for men and women I've been planning a pretty big giveaway for months. The prize is a fabulous (in my opinion) mixture of limited edition must-haves and holiday season staples. I think you'll be pretty excited about the items in this giveaway ;)
There's quite a few items as you can see. Each item has been carefully picked by me with the intention of putting it in my 2011 holiday giveaway. Here's what the prize for my holiday giveaway includes:
- Whish Body Take Away Shave Set - 1.1 oz Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum, 1.1 oz Shave Crave shaving cream, 1.1 oz Shave Savour hair growth inhibitor. I did a review on this Whish Ingrown Hair Serum. ($25 retail)
- Too Faced Liquid Lava Matte Eyeliner in Black - I've used this in a lot of my EOTDs ($16.50 retail)
- PeaceKeeper Paint Me Eternal Clear Coat - I use this as a base in my nail swatches ($8 retail)
- PeaceKeeper Exclusive Yum Glaze in Raspberry 14g - See my review HERE. ($14 retail)
- China Glaze Platinum Pieces Crackle .5 fl oz ($6.99 retail)
- Fyrinnae Chrome 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE. ($5.90 retail)
- Fyrinnae Pumpkinfire 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE. ($5.90 retail)
- Fyrinnae Nijiro 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE. ($5.90 retail)
- Fyrinnae Winter Again 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE. ($5.90 retail)
- Fyrinnae Madame and Eve's 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE. ($6.35 retail)
- Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow 3g loose eyeshadow - See my swatch HERE and EOTD. ($5.90 retail)
- MAC Limited Edition Pink 4 Friday Lipstick 3g ($14.50 retail when it was sold on MAC's site, though it was only available for a few weeks last holiday season)
- MAC Limited Edition Blending Brush #226 ($24.50 retail)
Who can enter?
This giveaway is open internationally to makeup lovers everywhere, though the nail polishes and Whish products will not be included in the prize if a makeup lover outside of the US wins due to customs--that's very important to keep in mind!
Special Holiday Giveaway for Men: Hubs is having a holiday giveaway on his blog specifically for men! Women can enter to try to score some super fabulous products for their men, but it would be great if you encouraged the guys in your life to enter for themselves. Hubs' blog has fabulous product reviews from some of the hottest male-focused companies out there and many more to come. The Guys-Only Holiday Giveaway can be seen HERE.
How long will the giveaway go on for?
This giveaway starts Oct 1, 2011 and ends November 25, 2011, which as I'm sure you probably realize is the day after Thanksgiving aka Black Friday! So after you've spent the entire day running around like crazy through mobs of nutty shoppers trying to snatch up everything on your list, you can come home and see if you scored something for yourself! The winner will be announced some time after midnight.
How to Enter
Entering is simple, you know the drill! Remember, commenting below is not considered an entry, though I'd love to hear what you have to say!