You lovelies know how much I adore Fyrinnae (so amazing!). Well, they've just released some new eyeshadow and Lip Lustre shades that are so fabulous! I was really sick when they released and unfortunately the site is down at this moment, but if you can get your hands on them I highly suggest at least checking out some samples. They're not separated out on the site from what I can see, but in the descriptions they're marked as Halloween 2011.
They are NOT limited edition, so even if you have to wait a while to purchase yours don't feel as though you'll miss out completely!
From what I can tell the new shadow shades are:
- Arcane Magic: Alchemist's Curse - pink on black shifting to gold and green
- Arcane Magic: Are you my mummy? - emerald green shifting to aqua and pink
- Arcane Magic: Bride Of Frankenstein - blue with subtle turquoise shifting to aqua with subtle pink over blue base
- Arcane Magic: Raven's Prophecy - black with lime and blue glitter shifting to pink and turquoise glitter
- Arcane Magic: Steampunk (remake of old shade) - deep copper on black base with gold glitter and subtle pink shifting to gold and chartreuse
- Arcane Magic: Wake Not the Dead - orchid purple base with gold, green and blue sparkles shifting to pink-purple
- Book of the Dead - slightly antiqued gold with flashes of multi-colors
- Dorian Gray (character from one of my favorite books of all time) - metallic pewter over black base with subtle blue sparkle
- Purgatory - slightly metallic red over black base
- Sweetest Poison
- Coffin Velvet