November 15th Zoya will be releasing a new "secret collection" they've been working on called FEEL! These full-coverage neutrals look perfect for winter and I must admit that as much as I love color, sometimes soft neutrals do it for me ;) Here's a sneak peak...
I'm really looking forward to these, I can't wait to see how these look in person! These are the color descriptions Zoya sent over:
Zoya FEEL Collection
- Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
- Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
- Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
- Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
- Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
- Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
I am really looking forward to this collection because to me, neutrals are timeless! I'm interested to see how Kennedy, Avery, and Kendal compare to the Touch collection (you can see my reviews on Shay and Pandora). Hopefully they're different enough to merit owning both! I'll definitely post swatches if I get my hands on these, so check back if you're interested to check them out.
What do you think? Dying to have them or not that excited?