I wanted to make sure I gave you lovely makeup lovers 2 views of this look so that you can see some of the details like the blending in the crease, the double-winged liner, etc. I really like this look! For some reason when I thought about doing a New Year's Eve look I instantly thought of doing a fairy-like, whimsical yet sexy look that incorporated some silver (I prefer silver over gold for some reason!) and some of my favorite makeup brands from 2011. I was also itching to try out some of my new Sugarpill shadows. I'm actually really pleased with how it turned out. Sometimes you get a fabulous idea and then executing it is a nightmare ;)
Here's what I used:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer - patted all over lid and under eye
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #3 - patted over 3/4 of lid starting at inner corner
- Sugarpill Royal Sugar loose shadow - patted onto outer corner of lid and blended into silver, pulled down to outer corner of drop shadow
- Sugarpill Bulletproof pressed shadow - blended into "outer v" and pulled into crease
- Sugarpill Tako pressed shadow - patted lightly into inner corner over silver and onto part of inner drop shadow
- Sugarpill Lumi loose shadow - patted into inner corner and pulled up to blend into edges of Royal Sugar, pulled from inner corner down into drop shadow and blended into edge of Royal Sugar
- Fyrinnae Nijiro loose shadow - blended from outer corner of Royal sugar to brown (buy this if you want a unique, sparkly neutral shade!)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes pencil in 0L - lined upper and lower waterlines
- Maybelline waterproof liquid mascara in black - lined upper lash line and pulled outer corner into tiny double-wings
- Faux Lash in Alexia - used Duo lash glue
On a side note, I am so absolutely thrilled with all of the new Sugarpill shades I used tonight! I am in love with Sugarpill and can't wait to see what Amy comes out with in the future! I'll be doing a post on my makeup favorites from 2011 tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled.
What do you think of this look?