|Here's a view from the side.|
|I wanted to give you makeup lovers a view of the full look so that you can see some of the blending.|
What I used:
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (patted all over upper lid and below lower lashline instead of primer) - review of this product coming soon!
- Sugarpill Bulletproof pressed shadow (patted over top lid and swept under lower lashline; blending into crease and pulled up a bit towards brow bone)
- Fyrinnae Otherworld loose shadow (patted heavily over inner eye corner, then patted out over the rest of the upper lid gradually using a lighter hand; patted under lower lashline)
- Victorian Disco Atrophine (patted under lower lashline over Sugarpill Buletteproof and under Fyrinnae Otherworld for a little extra dimension)
- TheBalm Stand-offish from the Nude'Tude Palette (blended with a light hand from edge of Sugarpill Bullettproof up to brown bone)
- TheBalm Sassy from the Nude'Tude Palette (blended lightly just under brow arch)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner in 0L (lined upper and lower waterlines)
- Faux Lash in Collete (using Duo lash glue) - I feel like falsies in general can be touch-and-go and if you've followed me for a while you've probably read my posts on my difficulty with finding falsies that fit my eye shape, but Faux is my favorite company and this is my all-time favorite style to wear. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing falsies!
- Maybelline Full 'N Soft waterproof mascara in Very Black
What do you think? Would you wear this look?
Also, just for fun I wanted to post one last pic. My 5 year old has been in love with photography since he was 2--I kid you not. He got his first kid's digital camera at 2.5 and has taken pictures that have blown me, Hubs, and family away. He has an amazing eye for taking creative photos. He has watched me take pictures of myself for forever, and the other day he asked if he could take one of my eye pictures so I let him after I'd taken mine. He took this photo 100% by himself! Can you believe it? Yes, I am a nutty, proud mommy! ;)
|Taken by my son (5 years old) :)|