|I thought I'd spice up my neutral eye with fun winged liner and doll-like lashes, which has actually become one of my signature looks!|
Here's what I used...
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer (the only non-drugstore product I used--sorry, I'm super picky about primer!) - patted all over lid and under eye
- Wet N Wild Silent Treatment palette - I used the colors as suggested on the lid, crease, and brow. I was impressed by how pigmented the crease color actually was upon application. I did find the lid color to be a tad less light and shimmery that I like in the center of my lid, so I patted a touch of the browbone color onto the center of my lid.
- Maybelline Liquid Liner in waterproof black - winged liner on upper lashline
- Wet N Wild Color Icon eyeliner in Black - lined outer corner of lower waterline
- L'Oreal Full N Soft mascara in waterproof black - lower lashes
- Red Cherry lashes in #15
- Duo lash glue