I haven't been feeling well so I decided at the last minute to change my original design to something simpler, but then of course in my usual fashion something simple became a little more complicated :) Don't judge me too harshly haha, I have really narrow nails in person so drawing small images like the ones I did below is always a bit tricky for me in comparison to doing nail art on other people with wider nails. I tend to be super critical of myself and I'm a bit of perfectionist so I really have to just let my nuttiness go sometimes! I tried and it's for my son, so that's what counts right? ;)
|Here's an up-close view of the flat-topped mountains. Nothing overly complicated, but fun!|
|Of all of the things I drew, I think my red Venus Flytrap came out the best.|
|And these are the brick coin boxes!|
What I used...
- China Glaze Towel Boy Toy - sky
- Nailtini Cream - clouds and any white details
- Grass, tops of mountains, leaves on flytrap, cap on mushroom - China Glaze In the Lime Light
- Stem on mushroom, base of mountains - Zoya Avery
- Red on Venus Flytrap - Zoya Sooki
- Black details - butter LONDON Chimney Sweep
- Coin boxes - OPI Warm & Fozzie
- Pipes - OCC Chalkboard
Have you ever done a game-inspired mani? Share!