I should also let you know that the pics skew a tad lighter than this looks in person. Lighting is super inconsistent out today and my daylight bulbs offered the same effect so what can you do?
St. Patrick's Full Face Look
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay blush in Tipsy
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Como
- Too Faced Bronzer (contour only)
|Side view of my eye|
|Front view of my eye|
- Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray primer
- Make Up For Ever shadows in #84 #17 #126
- MAC shadows in Steamy and Surreal
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics pigment in Atmosphere
- TheBalm shadow in The Bad Boy from the Balm & Beautiful palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wax and powder from Bold & Beautiful Kit
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero
- Faux lashes in Colette (these have been my favorite since Faux launched--literally the best!)
- Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping mascara in Blackest Black
|View from the top|
|Lips - I wanted them to say "Kiss me I married an Irish guy!"|
- MAC lip liner (sorry, the name is slightly rubbed off but it's a neutral color)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Queen
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull lip gloss in Sugar Pink
Final ThoughtsThis is what I'd consider to be a very wearable look. While it's not entirely subtle and has a little festive pop of twinkly green, it's also not so over the top that I'd feel out of place wearing it in any specific environment. Granted I like bold and bright, I'm also a fan of soft and complementary.
What do you think? Would you wear this, this St. Patrick's Day?
Don't forget! The BeautyPopShop"Luck of the Irish" event ends on St. Patrick's Day! See details HERE.