We've tried to answer some of your questions here so that you can save time and keep shopping away ;)
1. I would like to do a review of one of BeautyPopShop's products. Do you provide free products for review?
do not currently offer complimentary products for review, however, we
do offer established (6 months of consistent activity or 500
followers--whichever comes first) a 10% discount towards their purchase
of our nail polish racks and makeup shelves. If you believe you meet
this criteria contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are BeautyPopShop nail polish racks and makeup shelves made of?
Our nail polish racks and makeup shelves are made of one of the highest grades of solid pine, which is milled specifically for our company by a local mill! The pine we've chosen is of the highest qualiy--sturdy, yet light enough to ship ;)
3. What kind of paint does BeautyPopShop use on the nail polish racks and makeup shelves?
We have tested quite a few products and have chosen a washable paint with SUPER low VOCs. We will be switching over to a no-VOC paint later this year once the product we've tested has launched!
4. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship to quite a few countries including Canada, UK, France, Japan, etc. If you go to check out and do not see your country listed please contact us at email@example.com so that we can see if we can ship to you!
5. Do you insure every nail polish rack and makeup shelf order even if we don't opt for it?
We have built the insurance fee into the shipping rates as we feel it's better to be safe than sorry ;)
6. Where to do you get your nail polish rack and makeup shelf designs?
Every single design featured on BeautyPopShop is something that we have come up with on our own. We've seen a few shops start to imitate some of our designs, which we find a bit discouraging because we work so hard on each one, but we have to remind ourselves that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!
7. What is a "naked" nail polish rack or shelf?
A "naked" rac or shelf is one that has been sanded and nail holes have been filled, but no paint, sealer, etc. has been applied. A "naked" shelf will arrive as bare wood. These are discounted a bit to make up for the lack of paint used on "naked" racks/shelves. We offer this option on some of our products so that our super creative customers have the opportunity to really personalize their nail polish rack the way they want!